Posted by Admin on July, 18, 2020
Red lentil, also known as masoor dal is a vegetarian's delight. Its excellent flavour makes it one of the tastiest lentils. It is extensively used in Ayurveda as it has several medicinal properties. Rich in antioxidants it is anti-cancerous and suitable for anaemic people. Red Lentils Supplier in Arizona readily supplies bulk quantity at a reasonable price.
Compared to other legumes like Rajma, chickpeas, etc., lentils cook in less time without any soaking process. Thus, these are very simple and fast to cook and a perfect addition to all meals.
Health benefits of red lentils:
Lentils, come from the legume family but are packed with high nutrition. Protein-packed lentils have various health benefits. Not only packed with folate, dietary fibre, and iron they are full of calcium, potassium, zinc, several vitamins, and niacin.
Listed below are the health benefits of lentils:
• Lean protein: red lentils are one of the primary sources of proteins after soybeans for vegetarians. A cup of cooked lentils gives about 20 grams of protein. The beautiful thing is it contains lean protein without any cholesterol or saturated fat.
• Complex carbohydrates: red Lentils contain a high amount of complex carbohydrates which burn slowly and gives a sense of fuller for longer.
• Balances blood sugar: Soluble fiber and manganese present in it helps in balancing blood sugar levels.
• Decreases blood pressure: The potassium, calcium, and manganese present in red lentils supplied by Red Lentils Supplier in Arizona USA help in lowering blood pressure.
• Monitors digestive problems: Lentils have a high amount of insoluble fiber, helpful for decreasing digestive disorders like constipation, flatulence, and irritable bowel syndrome.
• Reduces cholesterol: Regular intake of lentils decreases arterial and blood cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of stroke and keeping your heart healthy.
• Fights obesity: red lentils offered by leading red lentils supplier in Arizona are full of fiber, proteins and several minerals. These act as a bulking agent, keeping hunger pangs at bay, thus helping in weight management.
• Provides energy: Lentils provide you with instant power to keep you going, a great way to fight fatigue.
• Fights cancer: Selenium in lentils fights inflammation which stimulates the production of cancer-killing cells in the body. It thus helps the liver detoxify cancer, causing elements. The fibers in lentils also lower the risk of colon cancer. Regular consumption of red lentils keeps breast cancer away.
• For Healthy Pregnancy: The folate in lentils avoids congenital disabilities as well as delivers folic acid for women to help them carry their babies with care.
The roasted powder makes an excellent face and body scrub.
One cup of cooked lentils provides -
0.90 percent folate
0.49 percent manganese
0.37 percent iron
0 36 percent phosphorus
0.22 percent thiamin
0.21 percent potassium
0.18 percent vitamin B6
Apart from several trace elements like riboflavin, zinc, copper, selenium, niacin, etc.
When buying lentils make sure, you contact Red Lentils Wholesale Supplier in Arizona to get an organically grown pack. This helps ensure you have all the goodness of red lentils without the side effects of harmful pesticides.
Leading suppliers come with the following features:
• Market-leading Prices
• Utmost Customer Satisfaction
• Ultra-Modern Storage Facility
• Transparent Business Deals
• Well-organized Logistic Facility
• Time-Bound Delivery